- Maine Apple Cider Muffin Recipe
- Native Style Squash Soup for Cold Fall and Winter Days
- Autumn In Maine – A Fall Foliage Tour
- Bailey Island, Maine
- Holiday Pumpkin Roll
- Maine’s Spectacular Foliage Display
- Maine Chowder Recipes
- Maine Events for June 2015
- Are You Ready For Spring 2015?
- You Can WIN An Inn In Maine!
- West Coast Maine Magazine – Winter 2014 Edition
- Port Clyde Harbor, Maine
- The Beautiful Gardens of Maine
- Cheryl Johnson – Maine Artist/Illustrator and Author
- April in Maine
- Maine MAPLE Sunday – March 23, 2014
- Bonifantes Boys Choir Comes To Western Maine
- New Children’s Book by Cheryl Johnson
- It’s SEED Catalog Time
- Maine Winter Driving Tips
- The Beautiful Little Town of Bridgton
- Maine Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, And PIE!
- Western Maine hosts the Crossroads International Celtic Festival
- Maine in September
- Our Newest Maine T-Shirt
- Watch Out For Moose!
- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
- Happy New Year – 2013
Tag Archives: maple syrup
This recipe is one both my grandmother and great grandmother made, and it is delicious. It can be served with cornbread, biscuits, or crackers. Drink it by the cup or fill up a big bowl with hot, comforting soup. Native … Continue reading
It’s time for Maine’s annual Maple Sunday. Many of the Maple Farms provide great fun this Sunday! There are games, activities, treats, sugarbush tours, music, and so much more. And you can be sure there will be lots of delicious … Continue reading
By Judith Hayes It’s Maine Maple Sunday!! Check out the Maine Maple Producer’s Map of all the locations you can visit to see how Maine Maple Syrup is made and MAYBE get a free sample!! A great sign of spring … Continue reading