- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
- Happy New Year – 2013
- Like MaineUSA on Facebook Please!
Tag Archives: mountains
There’s a chill in the air, and the scent of wood fires becomes more frequent in the early morning. Piles of pumpkins invite children to choose a special one to carve, and fresh corn and new potatoes are for sale … Continue reading
The best vacation is a Maine Vacation, because you can do almost anything! You can spend a few days in the mountains and a few days at the ocean. You can go camping, stay in a beautiful bed and breakfast, … Continue reading
When it comes to water, Maine has it all! From the ocean, to the lakes, to the mountain streams, you will find all the water fun you could ever want. Maine has over 2,200 lakes. Yes, it’s true. They are … Continue reading