- The Witches Ball
- Maine Apple Cider Muffin Recipe
- Native Style Squash Soup for Cold Fall and Winter Days
- Autumn In Maine – A Fall Foliage Tour
- Bailey Island, Maine
- Holiday Pumpkin Roll
- Maine’s Spectacular Foliage Display
- Maine Chowder Recipes
- Maine Events for June 2015
- Are You Ready For Spring 2015?
- You Can WIN An Inn In Maine!
- West Coast Maine Magazine – Winter 2014 Edition
- Port Clyde Harbor, Maine
- The Beautiful Gardens of Maine
- Cheryl Johnson – Maine Artist/Illustrator and Author
- April in Maine
- Maine MAPLE Sunday – March 23, 2014
- Bonifantes Boys Choir Comes To Western Maine
- New Children’s Book by Cheryl Johnson
- It’s SEED Catalog Time
- Maine Winter Driving Tips
- The Beautiful Little Town of Bridgton
- Maine Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, And PIE!
- Western Maine hosts the Crossroads International Celtic Festival
- Maine in September
- Our Newest Maine T-Shirt
- Watch Out For Moose!
- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
Tag Archives: So.Paris
Maine is a beautiful place anytime of the year! With summer vacation time on the horizon, make plans now to spend your vacation in Maine. The coast of Maine offers beautiful sandy beaches, wonderful seafood, fishing, whale watching cruises, lighthouses, … Continue reading
Crossroads International Celtic Festival will present four very diverse concerts in the Greater Oxford Hills Region, including it’s opening event at the Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School In South Paris, Me on Wednesday September 11, and it’s closing program at … Continue reading
ATTENTION ARTISTS: SOUTH PARIS – The Moore Park Art Show in South Paris is seeking exhibitors for a celebration and sale of original arts, Saturday July 27, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Rain date July 28). The 4th … Continue reading