- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
- Happy New Year – 2013
- Like MaineUSA on Facebook Please!
Tag Archives: waterfalls
Grafton Notch State Park is one of my favorite places in the world. Its beauty is rugged and stark at times, and soft and muted at other times. It is breathtaking all year round. Fall is my favorite time of … Continue reading