- Maine Apple Cider Muffin Recipe
- Native Style Squash Soup for Cold Fall and Winter Days
- Autumn In Maine – A Fall Foliage Tour
- Bailey Island, Maine
- Holiday Pumpkin Roll
- Maine’s Spectacular Foliage Display
- Maine Chowder Recipes
- Maine Events for June 2015
- Are You Ready For Spring 2015?
- You Can WIN An Inn In Maine!
- West Coast Maine Magazine – Winter 2014 Edition
- Port Clyde Harbor, Maine
- The Beautiful Gardens of Maine
- Cheryl Johnson – Maine Artist/Illustrator and Author
- April in Maine
- Maine MAPLE Sunday – March 23, 2014
- Bonifantes Boys Choir Comes To Western Maine
- New Children’s Book by Cheryl Johnson
- It’s SEED Catalog Time
- Maine Winter Driving Tips
- The Beautiful Little Town of Bridgton
- Maine Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, And PIE!
- Western Maine hosts the Crossroads International Celtic Festival
- Maine in September
- Our Newest Maine T-Shirt
- Watch Out For Moose!
- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
- Happy New Year – 2013
Category Archives: Maine Fun
Maine has so much to offer in the fall, and the visitors come by the literal busloads. The foliage, the farm markets, the roadside stands, the pumpkins, the apples, and cider are just a few of the wonderful elements of … Continue reading
Holiday Pumpkin Roll This is a favorite desert on Maine tables over the holidays. If you haven’t made one before, this recipe is very easy to follow and it always comes out delicious. Pumpkins are plentiful and low-priced right now, … Continue reading
Once a year, Maine comes alive with color. Spectacular blazes of crimson, orange, and yellow surround visitors as they view nature’s annual autumn display. People come from everywhere to see the breathtaking beauty of fall in Maine. This year was … Continue reading