- The Witches Ball
- Maine Apple Cider Muffin Recipe
- Native Style Squash Soup for Cold Fall and Winter Days
- Autumn In Maine – A Fall Foliage Tour
- Bailey Island, Maine
- Holiday Pumpkin Roll
- Maine’s Spectacular Foliage Display
- Maine Chowder Recipes
- Maine Events for June 2015
- Are You Ready For Spring 2015?
- You Can WIN An Inn In Maine!
- West Coast Maine Magazine – Winter 2014 Edition
- Port Clyde Harbor, Maine
- The Beautiful Gardens of Maine
- Cheryl Johnson – Maine Artist/Illustrator and Author
- April in Maine
- Maine MAPLE Sunday – March 23, 2014
- Bonifantes Boys Choir Comes To Western Maine
- New Children’s Book by Cheryl Johnson
- It’s SEED Catalog Time
- Maine Winter Driving Tips
- The Beautiful Little Town of Bridgton
- Maine Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, And PIE!
- Western Maine hosts the Crossroads International Celtic Festival
- Maine in September
- Our Newest Maine T-Shirt
- Watch Out For Moose!
- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
Category Archives: Vacation Fun
The Abenaki Indians named this island Newaggin. European settlers arrived in the 1600s, but the first settler of the island was William Black. He was the son of Black Will, a freed slave that lived in Kittery, Maine. William sold … Continue reading
Once a year, Maine comes alive with color. Spectacular blazes of crimson, orange, and yellow surround visitors as they view nature’s annual autumn display. People come from everywhere to see the breathtaking beauty of fall in Maine. This year was … Continue reading
June is a busy month in Maine. There is so much going on you will need to mark your calendar so you don’t miss anything. June 5th and 6th is the Maine Fiber Frolic at the Windsor Fairgrounds at Ridge … Continue reading