- Maine Apple Cider Muffin Recipe
- Native Style Squash Soup for Cold Fall and Winter Days
- Autumn In Maine – A Fall Foliage Tour
- Bailey Island, Maine
- Holiday Pumpkin Roll
- Maine’s Spectacular Foliage Display
- Maine Chowder Recipes
- Maine Events for June 2015
- Are You Ready For Spring 2015?
- You Can WIN An Inn In Maine!
- West Coast Maine Magazine – Winter 2014 Edition
- Port Clyde Harbor, Maine
- The Beautiful Gardens of Maine
- Cheryl Johnson – Maine Artist/Illustrator and Author
- April in Maine
- Maine MAPLE Sunday – March 23, 2014
- Bonifantes Boys Choir Comes To Western Maine
- New Children’s Book by Cheryl Johnson
- It’s SEED Catalog Time
- Maine Winter Driving Tips
- The Beautiful Little Town of Bridgton
- Maine Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, And PIE!
- Western Maine hosts the Crossroads International Celtic Festival
- Maine in September
- Our Newest Maine T-Shirt
- Watch Out For Moose!
- May in Maine
- Moore Park Art Show – So. Paris, Maine
- Fisherman’s Festival in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Maple Sunday!
- Vejibag – A Maine “Green” Business
- The Maine Brew Bus
- Discover Maine – Sail The Muscongus on the Sarah Mead
- Winter in Maine – Photography by Judith Hayes
- Maine Lakes Mushers Bowl
- If You Live in Maine – Jeff Foxworthy
- Happy New Year – 2013
Tag Archives: Bruce Little
It’s here!! The fist ever Winter Edition of West Coast Maine is off the press and being distributed to over 500 locations! The popularity of the summer/fall edition has spawned this much anticipated and needed Winter Edition. Whether you are … Continue reading
The West Coast Maine Summer and Fall edition for 2012 is AVAILABLE now in many locations across Western Maine. It includes a full schedule of festivals, fairs, art and cultural events, music and more. It’s also full of articles about Maine’s exceptional West Coast.
If you are here visiting, check with the local Chamber of Commerce for your FREE copy! It is chock full of great stories and area attractions. The centerfold map will keep you on the right roads to take you to your West Coast Maine adventures. You will also find copies at area restaurants, gift shops, motels, campgrounds, and galleries.
If you’re still planning your trip, check out the website to find out what Western Maine is waiting to share with you and your family. The 2012 Summer-Fall edition is online now!
West Coast Maine is a family affair with publisher and editor Bruce Little, Print – web design and layout by Sam Little, and Adrienne Little in charge of proofing. If you are a business and want to advertise in the next issue, (Winter-Spring) you can contact West Coast Maine Magazine by calling 207.743.8616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org They’ll be happy to talk to you.
Get your copy soon and begin exploring and enjoying the Unique West Coast of Maine!
There are other great articles, lots of photos, listings for summer and fall events, and information to help you plan and enjoy your visit to the West Coast of Maine.